This transformational technique will help you to embrace and change those parts of you that are not feeling so good—it’s fast and effective!
If you want to feel happy, alive, energised, healthy and fit it’s time to experience the YogAlign Method.
Learn how the different habitual postural habits that you currently have are creating tension in your body, without you even realising it.
You don’t need to be in pain, to benefit from YogAlign. The YogAlign Method is essential for:
- anyone who wants to feel better in their body
- anyone who experience lower back pain, shoulder tension, neck tightness or headaches/migranes
- anyone with a spine
- those who want to feel healthier, fitter, more toned, balanced, increase core strength
- anyone who wants to improve their flexibility
- anyone who wants more energy
In a YogAlign class you will learn how to:
- bring your body into its natural alignment using your breath
- learn how to release body tension instantly yourself, without having to go to the physio
- naturally increase your energy levels
- create new flexibility
- create natural core strength activated with your breath
- learn how to tone, balance and strengthen your whole body in each movement.
- Yoga practice for optimal alignment using painless and safe body positions and poses
- Unique breathing techniques that tone the core and align posture from the inside out
- Self-massage to stimulate blood flow, nourish tissues and increase kinesthetic awareness
- Fascial freedom of the connective tissue web – a major determinant of our posture, movement and even our moods
- Full body flexibility/strength balance techniques that simultaneously increase efficiency of muscle chains and functional ROM (range of motion)
- Neuromuscular re-patterning techniques encoding aligned posture at the nervous system level
- Activating the psoas/diaphragm connection for core centered movement, enhanced breathing, organ support, and emotional balance
- Global body awareness and ability to meditate in movement directing consciousness in the present moment
- Kindness, compassion and non-judgment towards self and others
- Impeccable in thoughts, speech, and actions
A combination of unique breath work, that tones the core and aligns the posture, with a practice done in optimal alignment and neuromuscular re-patterning taking you to those parts of you that could be sabotaging your best efforts to feel good. You will be amazed at what some parts of you are habitually doing!
problem is, most people don’t even realise what their body is habitually doing to sabotage your good health. The YogAlign Method is an incredibly simple yet powerful technique that will show you immediately where you’re wasting energy and where your body is storing tension. And how you can release that tension instantly.
Aligned Posture Is the Focus of YogAlign
What naturally aligned posture looks like.
What naturally aligned posture does ……
- Opens up biological pathways that increase feelings of happiness
- Keeps your energy level high and can boost confidence
- Lowers fear, depression and anxiety
- Makes you more productive
- Optimizes breathing and movements
- Supports optimal functioning of the integumentary, skeletal, nervous, cardiovascular, endocrine, digestive, elimination, immune, respiratory, digestion, muscular and fascial system
BEFORE & AFTER YOGALIGN
You have nothing to lose but your stress, tension and body aches.
Embracing every single part of you will change your world!
A combination of breath work, Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation, muscular release, natural alignment together can effectively retrain the body to move with less strain, pain and effort.
The YogAlign Method was developed by Michaelle Edwards, a long time Yogini, who found after many years of doing traditional yoga that she was experiencing serious injuries. This led to a time of searching for answers, which proved to be a catalyst, and turned in to the creation of an evolutionary style of Yoga- the YogAlign Method was born.
Now we don’t need to experience the pain and injuries that she went through with the older styles of Hatha, Vinyasa, Iyengar, Hot Yoga, Yin Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, etc.
Here is the evolution of yoga.
Allouise Williamson, the Owner of The Healthy Body Studio learned YogAlign from the Creator, and was astounded with the changes from a traditional yoga practice.